Why Your Restaurant should participate in Fight for Charity
- You will receive online and real-world exposure for your restaurant and brand.
- You will receive regular mentions on the FFC social media network.
- You will be actively involved in supporting LI charities and those in need.
- You will meet hundreds of potential customers and make business connections.
- You will be able to showcase your food, menus or restaurant directly.
- Your logo and brand will be prominently displayed at the Main Event,on the FFC website, in the Main Event program and in some advertisements.
- 10,000 copies of the FFC program, with your logo and information, will be distributed through Long Island Business News.
- You will be provided with a poster or signage for your restaurant.
- If you choose to support a boxer we will provide marketing materials and cut out of boxer.
- You will be part of FFC e-mail blasts and newsletters throughout the year.
- Upon receipt of materials and health department certificate your restaurant will receive 2 general admission passes – value $300.
More ways to support FFC and enhance the value of Your Restaurant’s participation:
- Host a boxer party and benefit fund-raiser
- Host a mix and mingle networking benefit fund-raiser
- Create a “boxer’s appetizer” or other specials for sampling at the FFC
- Offer special promotions for people who purchase tickets to FFC
- promotions for FFC’s main event: e.g., menu specials or discount offers